GENERAL TERMS, PRIVACY, & DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1. SITE TERMS
This site is operated by Cultural & Entertainment Holidays Pte. Ltd. known more as C & E Holidays Pte Ltd, it is a Singapore-based travel agency, with Company Registration No. 198200317W, located at Unit #02-28, New World Centre, Singapore 209037. By visiting or using this site, you here agree to and accept these terms
Information on this site is posted in good faith and is updated regularly; but C & E Holidays cannot guarantee its completeness and accuracy. C & E Holidays does not accept any liability over its clients or any third party for any error or omission on this site.
- C & E Holidays may change, update or delete any information on this site without prior notice.
- C & E Holidays does not warrant that this site will uninterrupted, error-free, or that any information or other material accessible from this site is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- C & E Holidays does not make any representation about the suitability of information, products and services on this site for any purpose. The site is provided on an ‘as is’ and on an ‘as available’ basis. Clients assume all responsibility and risk for using the site.
- C & E Holidays is not liable for any direct or indirect loss resulting from the use of the information on this site.
Promotional or discounted offers on this site are provided at the discretion of C & E Holidays. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time
Automated Data Collection:
We use Google Analytics web analytics monitoring tool that acts as our agent in monitoring website performance such as page views, bounce rate and time on site. This tool can only capture generic information in numeric form and it cannot track personal information of individuals.
We use Google Ads code to help us reach audiences who may be interested on our travel related product/services.
Reference in this site to any products, services, processes, trade names, trademarks, or other information of third parties does not imply or constitute an endorsement sponsorship or recommendation by C & E Holidays. Links to other sites are not operated by C & E Holidays and are solely for the clients’ convenience. C & E Holidays is not responsible for any of these products, services, processes, trade names, trademarks or other information provided by third parties.
C & E Holidays reserves the right to change or modify these site terms at any time by posting such changes here.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website:
Information and Collection Use:
The site will require personal information such as name, email, contact number, and other necessary data that might be needed for the purpose of providing your the product / services based on your request.
Your personal information are used to process a reservation and to easily notify clients of their reservation status – by email or phone. Personally identifiable information about other people whom the booking is being made for are also asked. Once given, the company assumes that the person settling the booking had been granted permission to use it. These pieces of information are used to process & reserve any tour / flight / cruise / insurance request. C & E Holidays may send each person included in the booking an email / phone call notification of the reservation.
The contact details may also be used to inform clients of special offers which the company thinks are relevant to their interests. Should clients wish to not receive these promotions or let their personal information be used, they just have to inform the company. Nonetheless, clients should rest assured that pieces of personal information are not divulged in any way to third parties, except as described in Data Protection Policy below.
3. DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Cultural & Entertainment Holidays Pte Ltd (C&E Holidays) recognize the value of the personal data that you share with us. This Data Protection Policy contains the purpose of the collection, use, disclosure of the personal data you have provided to us, as well as the management of these information provided by you. We may combine your Personal Information with other information for the purposes of providing products and services to you, or to improve our products, and services.
The Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”) is the principal data protection law in Singapore governing the collection, use, disclosure and care of personal data. We are committed to comply with the PDPA provisions and other applicable data protection laws in Singapore in our collection, use and disclosure of personal data.
For more information regarding the act, please refer to Personal Data Protection Act.
Collection of Personal Data:
1) The personal data which we collect from you, including personal data from a third party – or another person’s details that should make booking reservations on your behalf, through various means such as via phone, SMS, mobile apps, email, marketing events, in person, or any information you enter on the website may be collected, used, and/or disclosed for the following Purposes :
• Identification purposes
• Providing products/services based on your request
• Reservation and processing of your tour arrangement
• Reservation and processing of your flight ticket booking
• Reservation and processing of your hotel reservation
• Handling and arranging the application of your travel visa
• Handling and arranging of your travel insurance
• Handling and arranging of courier service of your documents
• Notifications on tour / flight / hotel
• Communication with you in general
• Any other purposes that we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent.
2) The Personal Data we may collect from you are the following:
• Contact Number
• Passport number
• Email Address
• Flight and other travel booking details
• Personal Data of your emergency contacts
• Bank account / Credit/debit card details
• Frequent flyer number or other loyalty program membership details
• Health issues relevant to your travel arrangement
• Dietary requirements (if any)
Sharing of Personal Data:
In order to conduct our business operations; we may also be disclosing the personal data with the following:
• Our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
• Third Party service providers such as agents and/or affiliates, hotels, airlines, car rentals and tour providers, which may be outside of Singapore, for one or more of the above-stated Purposes. This is because such third party service providers, agents and/or affiliates or related corporations would be processing your personal data on our behalf for one or more of the above-stated Purposes.
i. As the Purposes for which we may/will collect, use, disclose or process your personal data depend on the circumstances at hand, such purpose may not appear above. However, we will notify you of such other purpose at the time of obtaining your consent, unless processing of your personal data without your consent is permitted by the PDPA or by law.
ii. By interacting with us, submitting information to us, or signing up for any products or services offered by us, you agree and consent to us as well as to its respective representatives and/or agents in collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves your Personal Data, and disclosing such Personal Data to our authorised service providers and relevant third parties in the manner set forth in this Policy.
Management of Personal Data:
• We will take reasonable measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
• We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
• If your personal data collected from your will no longer use for any means relevant to the business, we will ensure that the personal data in our possession is destroyed.
• However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any data sent over the internet.
C&E Holidays’ reserves the right to change or modify any of the clauses contained herein in compliance with local legislation, and for any other purpose deemed reasonably necessary by us.
If you do not agree to the modified terms, you should inform us as soon as possible of the terms to which you do not consent.
You are encouraged to visit our website from time to time to ensure that you get the latest updates on our policies in relation to personal data protection.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction:
This Policy shall be governed by Singapore law. Any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
For questions or feedback relating to your Personal Data,
For withdrawal or your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data in our possession.
+65 6295 7117