Tour/Holiday Package Information
◆ All centrally located 4-star hotels in London, Manchester and Liverpool.
◆ VIP match tickets with the best view in the stadium.
◆ Full, hot breakfast every day at your hotel.
◆ Goodie bag from the club, including free gifts!
◆ Pre-match food and drinks at the stadium.
◆ 5 days luxury travel within London and the UK (these luxury Mercedes vehicles include complimentary refreshments, TV’s, DVD players and even PS4’s with FIFA !
◆ Guided tour of Wembley Stadium.
◆ Private meeting at your hotel with a famous Premier League legend or two, from your chosen club, where you can ask questions and take selfies!
◆ Traditional English lunch in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
◆ Experienced tour guide for the full 5 days including bar hopping in the cities.
◆ All luxury airport transfers.
Visit London's Top Destinations: St. Paul Cathedral, Big Ben, The London Eye, Harrods, Soho
Visit the Home of Football: Wembley Stadium
Visit Top Premier League Stadiums: Anfield Stadium, Stamford Bridge, Old Trafford
What you get?
About this Package
Football Road Trips (FRT) is a UK based company ran by football fans, for football fans to provide an experience you can't find anywhere else.
With many years in the business, and serving customers in more than 20 countries, FRT are experts at what we do. Providing an amazing, memorable trips for you, your friends, and family.
• VIP match tickets and hospitality for a Premier
• League or Champions League match
• 3 nights luxury hotel in London
• 1 night luxury hotel in Manchester
• 1 night luxury hotel in Liverpool
• Luxury Mercedes minibus travel, with complementary refreshment, PS4 with FIFA, DVD and TV
• Meet legendary players from your favourite club
• VIP tour of Wembley Stadium
• Nights out in the UK’s liveliest cities
• Experienced and professional tour guides
• Visit Harrods, Bicester Village and other high end shopping destinations
Thursday 17th October 2019
• Arrive in London, luxury transfer from airport to 4-star hotel at Wembley Stadium (Hilton or similar).
• Time in hotel to relax.
• If early arrival - Afternoon activities in London, including shopping at the world famous Harrods department store, a trip to Leicester Square and a visit to the shopping mecca of Oxford Street.
• Dinner in central London.
• Group taken out for drinking and dancing on a night in the party capital of Europe. Here we can get you exclusive club access with VIP tables on request.
Friday 18th October 2019
• 11am - Tour of Wembley Stadium, the home of football. Here you get the chance to take your photo with the FA Cup trophy and visit the player’s dressing rooms and walk around the famous Wembley pitch.
• 1pm - Head to world class shopping outlet Bicester Village with your chauffeur and guide and fill up the luxury bus with the latest designer merchandise at hugely discounted prices. You can even get a customs refund from certain stores.
• 7pm - A night of dinner and drinks in and around Soho and Chinatown in central London.
Saturday 19th October 2019
• 11am - Drive to the city of Liverpool.
• 1pm - Stop for lunch at Stratford-Upon-Avon. This is the beautiful old town of William Shakespeare; you’ll have plenty of photo opportunities in this centuries old Tudor town on the beautiful river Avon.
• 5pm - Arrive at your 4-star hotel in Liverpool (Crown Plaza or similar). This is the live music capital of the UK and a night out here is INCREDIBLE fun!
• 7pm - Dinner out in Chinatown.
• 8pm - Head out for a guided bar crawl in Liverpool’s famous Matthew Street district, made famous by The Beatles. Your guide will take you to a series of live music venues where you can dance the night away.
Sunday 20th October 2019
• 9am - Leave Liverpool hotel to travel for a full day out at Old Trafford.
• 11am - Arrive at this world famous ground before taking your VIP seat in the Sir Alex Ferguson stand for Man United’s huge game against bitter rivals Liverpool! As we have deals with the Premier League clubs directly, we can guarantee you amazing seats at the match. You will also enjoy 3 hours pre-match VIP hospitality complete with food, wine, beer and soft drinks, all included in the package, as well as meeting a famous Man United legend. You will also get to walk around the Old Trafford pitch as well as enter the MUFC museum and take selfies with the Premier League and Champions League trophies!!
• 3pm - Kick off.
• 5pm - Transfer to your 4-star hotel for check in (Crown Plaza or similar).
• 6pm - Meet ANOTHER famous United legend at your hotel. This could be Paul Scholes, Wes Brown, Ryan Giggs or any other superstar from United’s glorious past over dinner at your hotel. This will be a private meeting just for your group, meaning you can ask them questions, take selfies and hear funny and interesting stories from their time playing for one of the world’s biggest clubs in the world’s most famous league!
Monday 21st October 2019
• 9am - Depart Manchester hotel for travel back to London.
• 2pm - Arrive at your 4-star London hotel for check in.
• 5pm - Free time.
• 8pm - A last night out with your group and guide. Choose from a selection of bars and restaurants, with great food and live music hot on the agenda!
Tuesday 22nd October 2019
• Airport shuttle pick up from your hotel.
• Arrive airport to depart London for home country. You may want to arrive a little early in order to claim a tax refund on your shopping.
PRICE TO BE UPDATED SOON
Your hotel options with ground arrangement
To see what is included with these prices read the 'what you get' box above and the itinerary.
|Hotel||Adult (Twin)||Adult (Single)||Child (with bed)||Child (no bed)||Ext Night|
Enquire about this holiday package
Fill in the form below to check the availability and an estimated price of this holiday package. Note: Your contact information will only be use to send you the details about this tour package. Provide us your contact number so that we can respond to you immediately.