Tour/Holiday Package Information
Tour code: MT4D3N1/ Private Tour
- Discover 02 famous UNESCO-designated World Heritage Sites; enjoy great pleasure in the blooming Danang city.
- Explore the sixteenth century silk route trading port of Hoi An.
- Full day visit the ancient imperial city of Hue.
- Great chance to try specialities of Vietnamese famous local food.
- Enjoy most Vietnam delicious bread “Banh my”.
- Enjoy VietNam local coffee.
- Upgrade to 1 grilled & seafood buffet (300 dishes) or Hot-Pot for group from 15 pax.
What you get?
About this Package
The 4-day trip to discover a series of world heritages in Central Vietnamwill give you anunforgettable experience with interesting place sites in the central area of Vietnam. This trip route encompasses no less than two UNESCO-designated World Heritage Sites and more: the sixteenth century silk route trading port of Hoi An; the intact ancient imperial city of Hue; the blooming Danang city, recognized in 2016 by Smart Travel Asia as the most attractive festival destination of Asia and the world’s top 10 destinations of relaxation. The area is also rich in natural history and culture and as such has tremendous long-term potential for the development of road tourism throughout the Indochina region. Join us for a lifetime experience.
DAY 1: SINGAPORE – DA NANG – HOI AN (Lunch / Dinner)
• Upon arrival in Da Nang city, pick you up and transfer for lunch in a local sea food restaurant on one of the tobeautiful beaches in the world and then start to enjoy sight-seeing of the beauty of East Vietnam Sea before heading to the ancient town of Hoi An where is known as an UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1999. Hoi Anis the old sections (charming and wonderfully preserved, combining Chinese, Japanese and European influences). Check in hotel.
• Explore the Hoi An ancient town such as take a walking tour visiting Chinese Assembly Hall & Temples, Old houses & Japanese Covered Pagoda Bridge, Old house of Tan Ki (Or Phung Hung); Fukian Assembly Hall; Sahuynh Cultural Museum (or Museum of Folk Cultures). Continue exploringHoi An silk village, seeing how silkworms are taken care of and how their cocoons are transformed into beautiful and elaborate handicrafts. Get yourself back to 17th century, relax and soak up the atmosphere.
• Have dinner in a local resstaurant.Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 2: HOI AN – BA NA HILLS – HUE CITY (Breakfast / Buffet Lunch / Dinner)
• After breakfast, check out, pick you up and transfer to Ba Na Hills Stationwhich is known as the “Pearl of the climate” of the Central,one of the tourist center - famous resort - highest level in Indochina colonial times.Have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable carswhich helps you get a bird's-eye view, very miraculous and attractive while enjoying a feeling of flying in the blue sky amidst the clouds and wind. You will visit some old French villas en route, as well as the suspension bridge, the Nui Chua withMountain Peak (at the height of 1,487m).
• We will then enjoybuffet lunch whilst taking in the spectacular views.
• In the afternoon, after lunch, leisure time for joining games in Fantasy Park – the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam, free and easy with series of interesting games.
• Visit Golden Bridge at Ba Na Hill. The bridge is located at a height of 1,400M, between a sea of clouds. Standing here watching the scene that has taken photos, the more and more, It looks breathtaking with the view and those giant stone hands.
• Then visit Vong Nguyet hills where the wine cellar, Linh Ung Pagoda, Sakyamuni Buddha's monument situate by The first and unique Funicular in Vietnam from Garaventa Company (Swiss).
• Leaving Ba Na Hills for Hue. On the way to stop for sightseeing the high mountain Hai Van pass, leisure time to visit Lang Co beach; the lagoon far below with Da Nang spread out.
• Check in hotel and have dinner at local restaurantwith famous specialties of Hue.
• After dinner, get on boat cruising up the Huong river, then enjoy amazing “Hue’s Folk music” professionally performed by Hue artists in traditional beautiful suites of “Ao dai”. Overnight in Hue.
DAY 3: HUE IMPERIAL CITY – DA NANG (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
• After breakfast andcheck out, pick you up to visit the beautiful Pagoda of Thien Mu with its impressive ‘Heavenly Lady’ seven-story tower. Continue on to visit the Imperial Citadel,a vast complex built in the early 19th century under the Nguyen Dynasty which was the last feudal regime in Vietnam during 1802 - 1945.
• Visit and shopping at Dong Ba market, we take a short time for local market, great fun here.
• After lunch, then head out for Da Nang.
• Before check-in hotel in Da Nang, you can enjoyand take pictures of the beauty of My Khe beach – classified as one of the most attractive beaches on earth by Forbes, discover many kinds of strange, fascinating and meaningful structuresofDanang city such as: DHC Marina Bay, Han Bridge, Dragon Bridge, Thuan Phuoc Bridge in your view…
• Take dinner at a local restaurant.Free to explore and overnight in Da Nang.
DAY 4: DA NANG - DEPARTURE(Breakfast)
• Breakfast & check out the hotel. Enjoy VietNam typical coffee before transferring to the airport for your flight home.
Price Quoted in SGD/person base on Twin/Double sharing & Private tour
Tour Code: MT4D3N1
|Child from 11 years up: 100% adult fare|
|PHO HOI RIVERSIDE / VENUS||BELLE MAISON / ROSEMARY/ RIVER BEACH / RIVERGREEN|
|DUY TAN / ROSALEEN||MID-TOWN / PARK VIEW / HUONG GIANG|
|FLOWER / QUOC CUONG HOTEL / CRYSTAL HOTEL||GRANDVRIO / ZEN DIAMOND SUITE / SONG HAN / CICILIA|
~ Rates above is for LAND TOUR ONLY
~The package price are not applied for period of Vietnam National Holidays including: Lunar New Year, Reunification & Labour day (28th April to 03rd May), Hung King Death Anniversary (16th April), Independence Day (02nd Sept), New Year 2019 (31st Dec to 2nd Jan). Compulsory meal on Christmas Eve has not included yet (24/12).
~ Prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking
~ Prices & Itinerary are subject to changes
~ Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are NON-REFUNDABLE
~ Terms and conditions apply
3* Standard Hotel
Hoi An : PHO HOI RIVERSIDE / VENUS HOTEL or similar
Hui : DUY TAN / ROSALEEN Hotel or similar
DaNang : FLOWER/ QUOC CUONG HOTEL/ CRYSTAL or similar
4* Standard Hotel
Hoi An : BELLE MAISON /ROSEMARY/ RIVER BEACH//RIVER GREEN Hotel or similar
Hui : MID TOWN HUE/ PARKMVIEW or similar
DaNang : GRANDVRIO /ZEN DIAMOND SUITE / SONG HAN/CICILIA HOTEL
NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
~ International Air Tickets
~ All airport taxes and applicable fuel surcharges
~ Travel Insurance
~ Drinks/Meals not included in itinerary
Your hotel options with ground arrangement
To see what is included with these prices read the 'what you get' box above and the itinerary.
|Hotel||Adult (Twin)||Adult (Single)||Child (with bed)||Child (no bed)||Ext Night|
Enquire about this holiday package
Fill in the form below to check the availability and an estimated price of this holiday package. Note: Your contact information will only be use to send you the details about this tour package. Provide us your contact number so that we can respond to you immediately.