Tour/Holiday Package Information
Tour code: MT4D3N3 / Private Tour
~ Discover 02 UNESCO-designated World Heritage Sites; enjoy great pleasure in the blooming Danang city.
~ Explore the sixteenth century silk route trading port of Hoi An; Visit My Son sanctuary, the sacred remains of Cham civilization.
~ Full day visit the ancient imperial city of Hue.
~ Great chance to try specialities of Vietnamese famous local.
- Enjoy most Vietnam delicious bread “Banh my”.
- Enjoy VietNam local coffee.
- Upgrade to 1 grilled & seafood buffet (300 dishes) or Hot-Pot for group from 15 pax.
What you get?
About this Package
The 4-day trip to discover a series of world heritages in Central Vietnamwill give you anunforgettable experience with interesting place sites in the central area of Vietnam. This trip route encompasses no less than two UNESCO-designated World Heritage Sites and more: the sixteenth century silk route trading port of Hoi An; the intact ancient imperial city of Hue; the blooming Danang city, recognized in 2016 by Smart Travel Asia as the most attractive festival destination of Asia and the world’s top 10 destinations of relaxation. The area is also rich in natural history and culture and as such has tremendous long-term potential for the development of road tourism throughout the Indochina region. Join us for a lifetime experience.
DAY 1: SINGAPORE – MARBLE MOUNTAINS - HOI AN (Lunch / Dinner)
• Warmly welcome at Da Nang airport after you take a flight . Have lunch in a local sea food restaurant on one of the top 7 beautiful beaches in the world and then start to enjoy sightseeing of the beauty of East Vietnam Sea before heading to the ancient town of Hoi An.
• On the way to the ancient town of Hoi An where is known as an UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1999 visit Marble Mountains - One of Vietnam's most popular attractions where you can discover a complicated system of caves and tunnels, special Buddhist sanctuaries and many legendaries concerned. The Marble Mountains (Ngu Hanh Son) consist of five craggy marble outcrops topped with pagodas. Each mountain is named for the natural element it’s said to represent: Thuy Son (Water), Moc Son (Wood), Hoa Son (Fire), Kim Son (Metal or Gold) and Tho Son (Earth).
Upon arrival in Hoian, have dinner in a local restaurant. Check in hotel and overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 2: HOI AN – MY SON HOLYLAND (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
• After breakfast, begin the day with an excursion to My Son, Vietnam’s most evocative Cham site recently named by UNESCO as a World Heritage site. My Son Holyland - the former capital of the ancient Cham civilization that ruled Central Vietnam from the second to the thirteenth century. The complex is comprised of seventy Hindu-like towers and temples dating from the second century. The Cham people considered this area, in the shadow of Cat’s Tooth Peak, the domain of the Gods, and it served as the religious and intellectual center of the culture.
• Have lunch with famous specialties of Hoian food in boat floating restaurant on the way back to Hoian.
• Then explore the Hoi An ancient town such as take a walking tour visiting Fujian Assembly Hall, Tan Ky old house, Japanese Bridge, Sa Huynh Culture Museum. Continue exploring Hoi An silk village, seeing how silkworms are taken care of and how their cocoons are transformed into beautiful and elaborate handicrafts.
• Dinner at a local restaurant. Free at leisure and explore Hoian at night.
DAY 3: DANANG - BA NA HILLS (Breakfast /Buffet Lunch / Dinner)
• After breakfast, pick you up and transfer to Ba Na Hills Station. Ba Na Hills which is known as the “Pearl of the climate” of the Central, is one of the tourist center - famous resort - highest level in Indochina colonial times.
• Have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars which helps you get a bird's-eye view, very miraculous and attractive while enjoying a feeling of flying in the blue sky amidst the clouds and wind. You will visit some old French villas en route, as well as the suspension bridge, the Nui Chua with Mountain Peak (at the height 1,487m).
• We will then enjoy buffet lunch whilst taking in the spectacular views.
• Visit Golden Bridge at Ba Na Hill. The bridge is located at a height of 1,400M, between a sea of clouds. Standing here watching the scene that has taken photos, the more and more, It looks breathtaking with the view and those giant stone hands.
• In the afternoon, after lunch, leisure time for joining games in Fantasy Park – the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam, free and easy with series of interesting games.
• You can visit Vong Nguyet hills at your account where the wine cellar, Linh Ung Pagoda, Sakyamuni Buddha's monument situate (Optional).
• Back to Da Nang. Free shopping at local specialty supermarket.
DAY 4 : DA NANG - DEPARTURE (Breakfast)
• Breakfast and check out the hotel. Enjoy Vietnam typical coffee before transferring to the airport for your flight home.
Price Quoted in SGD/person base on Twin/Double sharing & Private tour
Tour Code: MT4D3N3
|Child from 11 years up: 100% adult fare|
|PHO HOI RIVERSIDE / VENUS||BELLE MAISON / ROSEMARY/ RIVER BEACH / RIVERGREEN|
|DUY TAN / ROSALEEN||MID-TOWN / PARK VIEW / HUONG GIANG|
|FLOWER / QUOC CUONG HOTEL / CRYSTAL HOTEL||GRANDVRIO / ZEN DIAMOND SUITE / SONG HAN / CICILIA|
~ Rates above is for LAND TOUR ONLY
~The package price are not applied for period of Vietnam National Holidays including: Lunar New Year, Reunification & Labour day (28th April to 03rd May), Hung King Death Anniversary (16th April), Independence Day (02nd Sept), New Year 2019 (31st Dec to 2nd Jan). Compulsory meal on Christmas Eve has not included yet (24/12).
~ Prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking
~ Prices & Itinerary are subject to changes
~ Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are NON-REFUNDABLE
~ Terms and conditions apply
3* Standard Hotel
Hoi An : PHO HOI RIVERSIDE / VENUS HOTEL or similar
Hui : DUY TAN / ROSALEEN Hotel or similar
DaNang : FLOWER/ QUOC CUONG HOTEL/ CRYSTAL or similar
4* Standard Hotel
Hoi An : BELLE MAISON /ROSEMARY/ RIVER BEACH//RIVER GREEN Hotel or similar
Hui : MID TOWN HUE/ PARKMVIEW or similar
DaNang : GRANDVRIO /ZEN DIAMOND SUITE / SONG HAN/CICILIA HOTEL
NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
~ International Air Tickets
~ All airport taxes and applicable fuel surcharges
~ Travel Insurance
~ Drinks/Meals not included in itinerary
Your hotel options with ground arrangement
To see what is included with these prices read the 'what you get' box above and the itinerary.
|Hotel||Adult (Twin)||Adult (Single)||Child (with bed)||Child (no bed)||Ext Night|
Enquire about this holiday package
Fill in the form below to check the availability and an estimated price of this holiday package. Note: Your contact information will only be use to send you the details about this tour package. Provide us your contact number so that we can respond to you immediately.